Financial Analyst - Packaging Center
Started in 1950 on a small farm in the Northwest region of the U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world’s largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. Lamb Weston has created inventive products and processes that are standards in the industry. When we look at a potato, we see possibilities.
Our people are a valuable and integral part of our business and play a vital role in our success as an organization. At Lamb Weston we offer the financial stability and career potential of a true industry leader.
Lamb Weston will offer you the opportunity to put your education and skills to work as part of a great team, contributing to the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives. You will be challenged to take responsibility, drive results, show creativity, and display initiative - and you will be rewarded for your contributions and impact.
Let’s explore the possibilities together.The Role
Partner with Plant leadership team to provide actionable business analytics and fact-based recommendations that will assist in delivering against the stated objectives of the Pack Center Plant.
This position is heavily involved in financial report & accounting functions performed at the Pack Center Plant. Primary duties include management of manufacturing cost information, reporting (daily, weekly & monthly), analysis of financial results, period-end closing, forecasting & budget preparation.
Although this position reports to the Manager Vegetable Business Unit, there is also a dotted line to the Plant Manager of the Pack Center production facility.Key Accountabilities
• Partner with Plant Manager & provide financial insights which drive value
• Preparation of internal reporting & financial Statements
• Analyze daily, weekly and monthly variances
• Responsible for execution of period close activities & timely completion of tasks
• Participate in internal and external audits
• Maintain manufacturing cost information in multiple in-house systems
• Execute all accounting transactions properly, in accordance with US GAAP as well as in accordance with policies and common business language as defined by the LW Corporate Accounting group.
• Identify & undertake process improvement initiatives
• Provide analytical support for plant Capital Investment Requests (CIR)
• Other special projects and ad hoc reporting as required.
• Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Business or Accounting Preferred)
• Financial analysis experience
• Experience with SAP & SQL Query is desired
• Experience with multi-dimensional database tools is desired (BW, BI, DOMO, Etc.)
• Exceptional PC skills required (spreadsheet, power point, word processing, etc…)
• Advanced Excel skills preferred (Pivot tables, Functions [vlookup, sumif, etc] & SQL Query)
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
• Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively managing those relationships
Hiring Manager: Evan Pardini
Recruiter: Lauri Chandler
Career Level: 20
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Join Our Talent Community!
Click in the Talent Community box above to create your profile, select your interests, and receive information about new roles and upcoming events!
|Associate Financial Analyst- Tax Kennewick, Washington||Kennewick, Washington||Apr 28, 2017|
|Senior Financial Analyst Eagle, Idaho||Eagle, Idaho||Jun 28, 2017|
|Associate Financial Analyst Kennewick, Washington||Kennewick, Washington||Apr 21, 2017|
|Senior Financial Analyst - International Accounting Eagle, Idaho||Eagle, Idaho||Jun 27, 2017|
|Packaging Mechanic Richland, Washington||Richland, Washington||Jun 2, 2017|
|Packaging Operator Pasco, Washington||Pasco, Washington||Jun 26, 2017|
|Packaging Operator Twin Falls, Idaho||Twin Falls, Idaho||Jun 8, 2017|
|Packaging Maintenance Mechanic Pasco, Washington||Pasco, Washington||Jun 21, 2017|
|General Laborer - Boardman Packaging Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Jun 6, 2017|
|Palletizer - Boardman Packaging Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Apr 12, 2017|
|Packaging Mechanic Lead Richland, Washington||Richland, Washington||May 11, 2017|
|Sanitation Tech - Boardman Packaging Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Jun 16, 2017|
|Associate HR Generalist - Boardman Packaging Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||May 26, 2017|
|HRIS Analyst Eagle, Idaho||Eagle, Idaho||Apr 10, 2017|