Machine Operator BackUp - Boardman East
Started in 1950 on a small farm in the Northwest region of the U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world’s largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. Lamb Weston has created inventive products and processes that are standards in the industry. When we look at a potato, we see possibilities.
Our people are a valuable and integral part of our business and play a vital role in our success as an organization. At Lamb Weston we offer the financial stability and career potential of a true industry leader.
Lamb Weston will offer you the opportunity to put your education and skills to work as part of a great team, contributing to the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives. You will be challenged to take responsibility, drive results, show creativity, and display initiative - and you will be rewarded for your contributions and impact.
Let’s explore the possibilities together.The Role
- This heavy labor position.
- Sorts, trims, and inspects potatoes for defects to minimize waste of any usable food products.
- Performs other duties as assigned such as, but not limited to: Sanitation work, heavy labor to include lifting up to 50lbs, inspecting for foreign materials, re-casing product, and housekeeping.
· Must be able to work safely in a plant environment.
· Must be able to work within our quality policies and procedures.
· Must be able to work in different environments and situations to accomplish our production goals.Skills & Experience
- Must be able to work successfully in a manufacturing environment that requires a high level of dedication to producing a quality food product.
- Must be able to comply with our Good Manufacturing Practices policies and be able to wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Must be available for both scheduled and unscheduled overtime.Prefer individuals with aptitude to promote to other positions within the plant.
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Join Our Talent Community!
Click in the Talent Community box above to create your profile, select your interests, and receive information about new roles and upcoming events!
|Lift Truck Operator-Boardman East Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Apr 13, 2017|
|Batter Operator L-2 (Boardman East) Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Apr 13, 2017|
|Fryer Operator- Boardman West Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Jun 1, 2017|
|Lift Truck Operator - Boardman West Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||May 24, 2017|
|Lift Truck Operator - Boardman West Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Jun 1, 2017|
|Machine Operator Richland, Washington||Richland, Washington||May 11, 2017|
|Package Operator/ Backup Hermiston, Oregon||Hermiston, Oregon||Jun 23, 2017|
|Palletizer Operator - East Plant Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||May 10, 2017|
|General Laborer- Boardman West Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Jun 1, 2017|
|General Laborer - Boardman Packaging Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Jun 6, 2017|
|Process Mechanic- Boardman West Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Jun 6, 2017|
|Palletizer - Boardman Packaging Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Apr 12, 2017|
|Engineer- Boardman West Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||May 24, 2017|
|Sanitation Tech - Boardman Packaging Boardman, Oregon||Boardman, Oregon||Jun 16, 2017|