Internal Audit Manager
Started in 1950 on a small farm in the Northwest region of the U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world’s largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. Lamb Weston has created inventive products and processes that are standards in the industry. When we look at a potato, we see possibilities. Our people are a valuable and integral part of our business and play a vital role in our success as an organization. At Lamb Weston we offer the financial stability and career potential of a true industry leader. Lamb Weston will offer you the opportunity to put your education and skills to work as part of a great team, contributing to the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives. You will be challenged to take responsibility, drive results, show creativity, and display initiative - and you will be rewarded for your contributions and impact. Let’s explore the possibilities together.The Role
Manage the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program and operational internal audits.The position reports to the director of internal audit. There will be significant exposure to senior management throughout the organization. In addition, this individual will work closely with managers and partners from third-party organizations providing joint internal audit supportKey Accountabilities
- Prepared the annual Sarbanes-Oxley project schedule and manage program execution
- Act as primary liaison with the external auditors to align on scope, timing, and Internal Audit support of the external audit team
- Prepare and deliver regular status updates to the Controller and CFO
- Partner with accounting and business stakeholders to ensure effective design of internal controls over financial reporting
- Develop internal audit scope and objectives for operational audit projects
- Design and perform internal audit procedures
- Prepare internal audit reports
- Gather and assess the appropriateness of management corrective actions
- Perform follow-up on the status of outstanding management actions
- Direct and review the work performed by other internal audit personnel
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance
- Sarbanes-Oxley and Project Management experience
- CIA or CPA designation
- 7+ years of combined public accounting or internal audit experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior foodservice manufacturing and data analytics experience is preferred
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Join Our Talent Community!
Click in the Talent Community box above to create your profile, select your interests, and receive information about new roles and upcoming events!