Senior Internal Auditor
Started in 1950 on a small farm in the Northwest region of the U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world’s largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. Lamb Weston has created inventive products and processes that are standards in the industry. When we look at a potato, we see possibilities. Our people are a valuable and integral part of our business and play a vital role in our success as an organization. At Lamb Weston we offer the financial stability and career potential of a true industry leader. Lamb Weston will offer you the opportunity to put your education and skills to work as part of a great team, contributing to the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives. You will be challenged to take responsibility, drive results, show creativity, and display initiative - and you will be rewarded for your contributions and impact. Let’s explore the possibilities together.The Role
The senior internal auditor is responsible for performing individual internal audit projects, as part of the annual internal audit plan. Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units and focus on operational and financial processes. The senior internal auditor also assists internal audit management with periodic reporting to the audit committee and the development of the annual internal audit plan. All members of the internal audit team champion internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the businessKey Accountabilities
- Develop internal audit scope and objectives for assigned audit projects
- Design and perform internal audit procedures
- Prepare internal audit reports
- Gather and assess the appropriateness of management corrective actions
- Perform follow-up on the status of outstanding management actions
- Direct and review the work performed by other internal auditors
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years of combined public accounting and internal audit experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- CIA, CPA or CMA designation, prior foodservice manufacturing experience, and data analytics experience preferred
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Join Our Talent Community!
Click in the Talent Community box above to create your profile, select your interests, and receive information about new roles and upcoming events!
|Eagle, Idaho||Apr 26, 2018|
|Twin Falls, Idaho||May 11, 2018|
|Eagle, Idaho||May 16, 2018|
|Boardman, Oregon||Apr 19, 2018|